Once ThistlePro Magnetic has been applied to your walls you can decorate your room how you like; paint, wallpaper or a mix. It is easy to decorate over and once you do, you can create all sorts of interactive spaces. See 5 ideas below.
- Use ThistlePro Magnetic in your kitchen to add photos to your wall, creating a customisable wall that you can use in multiple ways.
See how Amanda created her look
- Utilise your kitchen wall as a functional space where you can attach anything from recipe cards, reminders, magnetic spice pots or art, using ThistlePro Magnetic.
See how Nick was inspired in his home
- Make the most of valuable space by using ThistlePro Magnetic and painting on top of it with chalkboard paint. Great for kitchen spaces where you can select a feature wall to turn into your interactive shopping list. It also works really well at keeping young ones occupied while you finish off the dinner plans.
Find out more about ThistlePro Magnetic
- Add a splash of colour to your kitchen with colourful magnets
- Whether you love to pin everything up or prefer the minimalist look. ThistlePro Magnetic helps you redesign your space so you have the freedom to change colour and design as often as you like. We love the simple use of ThistlePro Magnetic here to post one or two pictures on the wall, all tied in with a yellow accent colour for a modern look.
How do I get some magnetic plaster? Click here to buy online. Or if you need a help finding a plasterer, use our new Scheme.